About Me

Friday, January 16, 2015

Polar watch

weight: 143

I am so in love with my Polar watch. It was a Christmas gift from my fiance's grandparents and I am amazed at how motivated it keeps me. I used to have the first generation fitbit when they came out, but it was more of a pedometer at the time and it really didn't work for me. The Polar watch has been super easy to use and it gives me a better estimate of how many calories I'm burning hiking or on the treadmill via my heart rate. I use it when I've done T25 and even all that jumping around didn't bother the heart rate band I have to wear with it. The only thing I don't like about it is the watch is a bit clunky, but since I only wear it to work out, I guess it's not a big deal. Plus, it's pink. Anything pink is cute, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment